For the June vegan swap, I was paired up with Veronica over at The Low Fat Vegan Chef! This girl is awesome, not only did she send me a sweet package of goodies, but she also sent me some great info to help with our vacation planning. Thanks again with all your help Veronica!
I was sent a whole mix of things I’ve never tried before, plus one of my new favorite things. Here’s what I got:
- Madagascar Pink Rice (so intrigued by this, can’t wait to see how it tastes)
- Gogi & Cranberry White Sesame Strips
- Oskri Coconut Bar
- Ginger Cayanne Chocolate Bar (my new favorite chocolate bar!)
- Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder (If you don’t already have some, do yourself a favour and add it to your spice collection)
- Seaweed Snack Chips
- Hardbite Jalapeno Potato Chips (mmmm, spicy chips are so good)
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Cookies + the Recipe!
I’m pretty sure it took all of 45 seconds before I succumbed to stuffing an entire cookie in my mouth. Send me anything with peanut butter in it and you will have a friend for life. Veronica, if you need help moving, painting your house, or someone to watch your cat/dog while you’re away, I’m your gal….just make sure there are more of these cookies🙂 I loved that they were peanutty and chocolatey without being too sweet, and now that I have the recipe to go with it, I can make them whenever I want!
Want to sign up and get your own vegan swap package? No need to be vegan or vegetarian, all you need is a love for vegan food! Head over to MeShell’s blog and fill out the form, and who knows, maybe I’ll have the pleasure of making you a package!